My scribbles

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cheap electric breastpump for sale (SOLD)

assalamua'laykum wrh wbth,

dearest akhawati,

for those mom- to be or anyone yang dah penat guna manual breastpump utk buat EBM...

I'm selling off my 3-weeks-used-only Medela (swiss) Mini Electric Single breastpump for Rm 250. Harga beli rm 469 kat Ipoh. It has helped me a lot utk buat stock. Pump ni mmg great utk initiate let down reflex. Ada adjustable button for speed. (Min- Max). Tapi i was planning to upgrade pump yg lebih time efficient sbb keja kat Emergency ni time constraint sikit. The pump is in excellent condition. Harga is still negotiable.












You will get the box with the warranty exactly like i what i've displayed.

Anyone interested pls ping me at u_shifak (ym) or email u_shifak@yahoo.com
or call me 013-365 2182.

Mabruk Eid,
u_syifa'

THIS ITEM HAS SUCCESSFULLY SOLD!

No comments: