My scribbles

Thursday, January 31, 2008

i'm destined to work and work and work
without mercy

ALLAh.. ive been waiting for so long
too long that i think i cant move on
i need your warmth your love your mercy to cont living..

o lord, help me
reach me
i'm searching for u
in your endless bounty of love

this life has gone so far
and long
can i last
to live til the end..

my love
u know how i miss you
and how i hate to be occupied in this world
i;m living to serve others
should i be proud of it?

o my lord
im just s human being
with lots of weakness and eagerness
and wish and dreams
to live like others
and to have some time for worship

o lord
my dear ALLAH.. help me not to feel desperate in this life
for this is just a short journey
of life from the eternal life i will abode
but i fear myself
being reluctant and selfish
being in relentles fear
comparing self to others

forgive me my lord..
forgive me for the way i am..
i am just your servant
at the bounty of my lord.. proclaim..

hospital selayang
oncal labour room
1205am
31/1/08

No comments: